It’s Better To KnowView Upcoming Appointment Availability
When it comes to HIV, knowledge truly is power. An early diagnosis and prompt treatment of HIV can help a person living with the virus to maintain a healthy life.
Knowing your HIV status will help you avoid transmitting HIV to a sexual partner(s). We encourage you to get tested if:
- You’ve never been tested and you’re sexually active.
- You’re sexually active and it’s been one year since your last HIV test.
- You’ve had sex without a condom since your last HIV test.
- You’ve had a condom break during sexual activity.
- You’ve shared needles or works.
If you have questions about HIV or HIV testing, we encourage you contact us directly at (303) 444-6121.